In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Intermalla S.L. informs Users that it has created a profile on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with the main purpose of providing information and advertising its products and services. informs Users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with the main purpose of providing information and advertising its products and services.
Passeig de Gracia, 96 08008 Barcelona
El user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Intermalla S.L., thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you give us your consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.the user can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.Intermalla S.L. treats the public information of the User, especially, your contact name.
These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file in relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and that can be exercised before Intermalla S.L.
In accordance with Title III LOPD and RDLOPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the User's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Intermalla S.L. has carried out or carries out, as well as the information available about the origin of this data and the communications carried out or planned for the same. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the capacity to access the information in the Users' profiles: This is the right of the affected party to have data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete modified. It may only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of Intermalla S.L. (For example, deleting comments posted on the profile itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Right of Cancellation: This is the right to delete the User's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of other applicable laws that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form. This right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking it from the profile to which it is linked: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have them cease to be processed by IntermallaS.L. As with the right of cancellation, this right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking the profile to which he or she is attached.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Postal cart to Intermalla S.L., (Address: Passeig de Gracia, 96, 08008, Barcelona) or by email to email@example.com.
2. The letter sent by the data subject requesting the exercise shall comply with the following legal requirements:
- Name, surname(s) of the interested party and copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the interested party will also be required, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted provided that the identity is accredited by any other legally valid means.
- Request in which the application is made (exercise requested or information to which you wish to have access). If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information we have on your personal data. If you request information of a specific file, only the information of this file. If you request information relating to a third party, it will never be provided. If you request it by telephone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed how to do so and the address to which you should send it. You will never be given information over the telephone.
- Address with the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the signatory
- Documents accrediting the request being formulated.
3. The interested party must use any means that allows accreditation of the sending and receipt of the request.Use of the profileIntermalla S.L. will carry out the following actions:- Access to the public information of the profile.
- Publication in the User's profile of all information already published on the Intermalla S.L. website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Updates on the status of the page that will be published on the User's profile. The user can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest and restrict who they share their connections with; for this reason they should access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the page of Intermalla S.L., may publish in the latter, comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the social network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties affected.
Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited when they violate or are likely to violate, morality, ethics or decorum, and/or that infringe or violate intellectual or industrial property and image rights, or the Law these cases Intermalla S.L. reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
Intermalla S.L. will not be held responsible for the content freely published by an user.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, for which he is also primarily responsible for his privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Intermalla S.L. but they will remain in the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
Intermalla S.L. reserves the right to carry out competitions and promotions, in which the User may participate. The terms and conditions of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the same, always complying with the LSSICE and any other applicable regulations. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.